If you are a Siri user, you must be aware of the fact that it can do wonders. iPhone users can make phone calls using Siri but can Siri answer the phone without headphones? There has been a lot of debate on this topic in the past, and we finally have the answer!
Yes, Siri can answer the phone without headphones. You just need to enable the Announce Calls option to get Siri to announce incoming calls. You can then respond with “Answer” or “Decline”.
As surprising as it may seem, most iPhone users were not aware of this feature, but those who have used it find it quite useful, let alone interesting. So, let’s take a look at how Siri can answer the phone without headphones.
Answering the Phone via Siri without Headphones
Answering the phone via Siri without headphones is as easy as making a phone call. All you need to do is reply by speaking to Siri. To do so;
- Go to Settings.
- Select Siri & Search.
- Turn on Allow Siri When Locked.
- Then, select Announce Calls.
- Select the circumstance under which you would like calls to be announced. In this case, Always.
- Now Siri will announce phone calls, and you can respond accordingly.
Announcing calls via Siri on Apple Watch
You can also let Siri announce incoming calls on your Apple Watch. To enable this feature;
- Go to Settings on your Apple Watch.
- Then, tap Siri.
- Go to Announce Calls and toggle it on.
- You can now simply say “Yes” or “No” to take or decline a call.
Final thoughts on whether Siri can answer the phone without headphones
To sum it up, answering phone calls via Siri without headphones is now possible. iPhone has been adding new and improved features with its latest updates now like getting Siri to add emojis to text messages too!
Simply follow the steps mentioned above to make sure you make use of the headphone-less calls feature to add to your convenience!